Recently serviced, pre-owned, fully reconditioned 1st generation Ritter/Midmark M9 UltraClave. A good balance between price, compactness, user-friendly features, and automation.
- Dimensions: 20.4″ X 15.3″ X 15.8″
- Chamber size: 9″ diameter X 15″ depth
- Usable Volume 3.5 gallons, Water Reservoir Capacity 1.1 gallons
- Unit weight: 73 lb
- Electrical requirements: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 Amps Single Phase
- ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code approved
- Fills with correct amount of water when you hit the start button.
- Door opens automatically to dissipate steam and give you the fastest drying time.
- Built-in safety features such as overheat protection, a pressure relief valve and flashing “Error” light.
- Pre-Programmed Controls for convenience
- Low water indicator light tells you when the reservoir level is too low
- A door-ajar light tells you if the door is not securely closed
- LED display shows the units temperature during heat-up and time remaining during cycles.
- Lights turn on progressively during filling, heating, sterilizing, drying and complete stages.
- Easy to fill and to drain water – located at the front of the machine
- A large capacity water reservoir means you fill it less often!
- Four stainless steel trays come with the unit (two large, two small)
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge and electronic controls offer simple operation and reduce down time