Refurbished and fully serviced Tuttnauer 2540E – a clean running, programmable/automated unit at a great price point.
The Tuttnauer Autoclave Model 2540E provides fast and dependable sterilization for laboratory and medical equipment. The Tuttnauer Autoclave offers a fast exhaust option which reduces cycle time and a slow exhaust option that allows chamber pressure to escape slowly preventing boiling over of liquids. Pressure purging eliminates cold air pockets which guarantees even sterilization.
The 2540E autoclave significantly increase your productivity, offering extra fast and efficient drying cycles. This unit has the added benefit of a high efficiency air pump which allows closed door active drying. The 2540E is built for improved sterilization with the ability to dry packs and pouches.
The 2540E series autoclave is designed for the active surgery center, medical clinic, industrial lab, doctor’s office, dental practice, veterinary facility, or tattoo establishment. The stainless steel construction is ideal for sterilizing liquids, media, instruments, glassware, soil or waste products.
- Four Programs: Unwrapped, Wrapped, Liquids, Drying cycle
- One touch operation – electronics control entire operation start-to-finish
- Highly filtrated air introduced into the chamber during dry cycle
- 22 gallon chamber volume
- Closed door drying cycle
- Automatic shut off
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alerts
- User friendly keypad
- Optional printer available
- All Tuttnauer autoclaves are A.S.M.E. stamped and U.L. approved
- 6-months parts/labor warranty
- Chamber Size: 10″ x 19″
- Chamber Volume: 6 Gal – 23 Liters
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5″ D x 20″ W x 14.4″ H
- Standard Cassettes Capacity: 3 full and 3 half
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3″ x 6.7″ x 0.8″
- No. of Trays: 4
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time: Cold: 25 Min. Hot: 17 Min.
- Voltage (V) – Frequency (Hz) 120 – 50/60
- Power (W) – Current (A) 1400W – 6A
- Autoclave Weight – Lbs (kg) 79 (36)