Refurbished unit with a replacement gauge. Fully functional, in good cosmetic condition.
- The Jamar hydraulic hand dynamometer is ideal for routine screening of grip strength and initial and ongoing evaluation of clients with hand trauma and dysfunction.
- This hand strength test features virtually leak-proof hydraulics and the isometric design ensures accurate, reproducible results and years of reliable service.
- Jamar hydraulic hand dynamometer is built to last, a shock-resistant rubber cap protects the stainless-steel gauge and a wrist strap prevents accidental damage if dropped.
- This hand strength test has dual-scale readout displays isometric grip force from 0 – 200 lbs.
- Peak-hold needle automatically retains the highest reading until reset.
- Jamar Dynamometer’s handle easily adjusts to five grip positions, from 1 3/8″ – 3 3/8″, in half-inch increments.