Used Pelton & Crane Validator Plus in great condition.
S/N: R AD-5229
Pelton & Crane Validator Plus Autoclave Features
- Door Lock – Door can be opened only when the internal pressure is at atmospheric pressure.
- Safety Valve – The safety valve opens as backup protection to reduce chamber pressure in the event pressure exceeds 262 kPa.
- Vent Valve – The vent valve will open if chamber pressure should exceed 241 kPa, and the P-2 alarm will display.
- Overheat Protection – Chamber temperature is set so as not to exceed 159° C and has an additional overheat protection if the temperature reaches 180° C.
- Electrical Power Interruption – In case of an electrical power failure during the sterilization cycle, the pressure in the chamber is automatically vented to the atmosphere.
- Chamber Overfill Protection – The Validator features an electronic sensor to prevent the chamber from overfilling.
Pelton & Crane Validator Plus Autoclave Specifications
||9 7/8″ x 17 1/2″
||1340 cu. in (22,019 cu.cm)
|Start-Up Time to 273 °F – (134 °C)
||12 minutes warm
|Total Cycle Time
||16 min warm (unwrapped)
||30 min. pre-programmed
||19 1/4″ W x 23 5/8″ D x 14″ H
||120 V | 50/60 Hz | (UL/CSA) requires dedicated 20 amp circuit